Monday, May 10, 2010

Our Family

A little bit about me and my family.

I'm married to an awesome guy named Donald. I'll probably call him "D" throughout this blog. He's a wonderful husband and terrific dad. We met online through Match.com in June 2007. The rest is history. He proposed on the day he closed on our house in January 2008 and we were married on our one year anniversary. We both tend to be cautions planners but when we met, everything seemed to click.  D is a software engineer.  He's working full time and going to school full time to complete his BS (only 16 more months!).  We don't have a lot of time together right now but we make the most of it.

We have a son, Dax. I'll probably call him LD (Little D) in this blog. He was born nearly 15 months after D and I married. We decided to take a page out the book, "Don't Waste Any Time." :)  LD is hysterical - he makes me laugh all day long.  I can't tell you how much fun it is to watch him discover new skills every single day.


Aw...aren't they cute?


We also live with two cats and a dog. Charlie, Dora and Jane. As soon as I figure out how to post pics, I'll get around to that.


Charlie AKA Jabba the Cat


Dora



 Jane

It's like a menagerie most days but I don't mind - we have a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment